We work in small teams, specializing in the communication with various stakeholders on sustainability and CSR. We build viable, strategic relationships to specific stakeholder groups and support businesses in maintaining those relationships. We can bring your employees on board and translate sustainability issues into practical marketing and corporate communications – without greenwashing. Based on careful stakeholder analysis and identification of key corporate impacts along the value chain, we implement proven and new methods for:
- Media and interpersonal relationship building
- Communicating with different stakeholder groups according to their needs and interests
- Conflict and dispute moderation and solution
For this we provide comprehensive advice and expertise in:
Who are your stakeholders, what impacts does your business have on individual stakeholders and stakeholder groups and how can you inform them about your company’s activities? We develop comprehensive, integrated communication concepts for your business.
- Stakeholder Involvement by Communication
- CSR Branding
- CSR Blogging
- Anti-Greenwashing consultancy
We develop integrated strategies for corporate sustainability based on the impacts of your business activities along the value chain – in accordance with international standards such as UN Global Compact, ISO 26000 or OECD Guidelines. In addition, we can offer audit preparation for certification according to the Austrian CSR standard ONR 192500, based on ISO 26000, and support your company in tributing to the UN Sustainable Developement Goals
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Materiality and Issue Management
- ISO 26000
- Dilemma Management
- Circular Economy – Business Model Innovation
We develop authentic and credible representation of your sustainability story in word and film. Our expert team fits the narrative of each prioritized stakeholder group to the preferred communications channels – whether it’s international investors, employees, business partners, consumers or community.
- Stakeholder Communication
- Stakeholder Involvement by emotion
We provide consultation on content and methodology according to GRIs G4 Guidelines (awarded for Best SME Report 2015 with the ASRA), in accordance with the EU Directive 2014/95/EU on disclosure of non-financial and diversity information , effective from the reporting year 2017. Content preparation and reporting by IIRC <IR>
- Stakeholder Communications Matrix
- Sustainability Indicators
- SDG Reporting
ESG Communication for Investor Relations
We prepare your ESG information, facts and figures adequately to keep investors on track of your strategies and activities in sustainable corporate development. We cooperate and collaborate with the relevant departments of your company to tell investors your specific growth story by editing and weaving in ESG aspects into roadshows and preparing your data for ESG questionnaires.
- Non-financial performance indicators
- ESG aspects
- Sustainability Story for roadshows
Social Impact Measurement
What’s the impact my CSR has on my stakeholders? Does sustainability make a real difference in regards to society? How can I measure this and prove?
- Social Impact metrics
- Logical Framework for “Who, what, why, where, when and how”
- Want to develop sustainability within your company and build internal capacity?
- Need to highlight a certain area of corporate sustainability specifically for your company?
- Want to get to know us?
Book one of our in-house workshops! We are happy to adjust our seminars and trainings to your team’s needs.